Allied Factions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum Of The Allied Factions

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Links  

My Indepth thinking.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
God's Holy Thumbnail
Admin

Your Character
Name:: Jake Lutman
Hp::
My Indepth thinking. Left_bar_bleue10/10My Indepth thinking. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp::
My Indepth thinking. Left_bar_bleue0/20My Indepth thinking. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

My Indepth thinking. Empty
PostSubject: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Now I tend to think really indepth into certain things and I was asked the question 'What do you think deaths like ?' my reply was:

'Hmmm the subject of death its eternalness its darkness, people say its like going to a sleep you wont return from and at first glance, Its sounds like it could be true, but I dont think so, when I think of death I Cant start to fathom it, for some its a relief others a new beginning for me a hell.
Back to top Go down
http://aotv.friendhood.net
God's Holy Thumbnail
Admin

Your Character
My Indepth thinking. Left_bar_bleue10/10My Indepth thinking. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
My Indepth thinking. Left_bar_bleue0/20My Indepth thinking. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:21 pm

The fact that death is linked with religion is frankly bollocks to me, I dont smite those who believe in heaven or reancarnation in fact I find them better off then me for they will live then die and thier last thoughts will be of passing to heaven not the eternal darkness and unattachment with the universe in every aspect, the idea to me of not being able to even think after death scares me, Now think, you live during life you can interact with the universe mentally and physically.
Back to top Go down
God's Holy Thumbnail
Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:31 pm

This power a person that lives, that is uniqe, an individual, a being a persona now think about this you should know what its like now this I cant fathom the complete deletion of these rights in the universe, death, dying aint just sleeping its deleting you, whats you in the universe the way you view, the only view you ever get, your 1st person view gone, but think if you dead does the universe go on or is it all a figment of the complex thing called the human mind.
Back to top Go down
God's Holy Thumbnail
Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:39 pm

You cant explain death using another persons death as a example it doesnt work, They could be figments, The idea of maybe the universe does revolve around you could be true, how would you know you only see life through your perspective, when you die that perspective goes giving you nothing to exist with the universe everything you are gone, the end of your universe, I just cant explain it to you sir I cant find the right words.'
Jake.C.L
True quate from me to my science teacher when we were on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Javinos

Your Character
Name:: Javinos

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:23 pm

do you know what would be cool? if some1 could come back to life and tell us what happens/happend... lol then wed all stop wondering. when i die i want to reincarnate with my thoughts from my last life lol id be so smart for a 1 day year old lmao
Back to top Go down
God's Holy Thumbnail
Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:52 am

I wanna be a tiger with a cool clothes and black sunglasses that walks upright and knows kung fu lol
Back to top Go down
Edwgj

Your Character
Name:: Viko
My Indepth thinking. Left_bar_bleue100/100My Indepth thinking. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:02 pm

We wouldn't stop wondering, mankind would still argue about what happens after life.
Back to top Go down
kyle.66
Admin

Your Character
Name:: Kyle

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:37 am

I want to go to heaven but don't know if I'll get their!!! I can't help it I can't change they way I feel lol
Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
God's Holy Thumbnail
Admin

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:58 pm

Frankly mans curiosity with death is out of fear for man may have power on this earth with no force to oppose it other then death and once man leaves the bouderies of life he flnds himself powerless, cold and alone.

Dark very, it's truth is not hard to see only hidden by mans hesitation to embrace an end.
Back to top Go down
kyle.66
Admin

Your Character
Name:: Kyle

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:14 pm

you are quoting all this from somewhere!!! There's no way that you could make all this up your self in one night lol
Back to top Go down
zaramoth19

zaramoth19

Your Character
Name:: HeyImJerryLOLZ

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:30 pm

wow..cahring..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Indepth thinking.   My Indepth thinking. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Indepth thinking.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Factions :: Inter Faction Talk-
Jump to: